dear friends that I knew in high school...
it is Insane seeing you all crop up on facebook. none of you have changed. I'm sure you all feel like you have but I don't see it in your pictures, your faces, your friends, where you went to school, what you've become, the things you do for fun, your nostalgia for those times we remember in common. I hated them. unbeknownst to you my life was hell. The day i left home is the day my life began to improve. I still wake up from nightmares born in those early years. my god, my family, my personality, my home have all shifted away. to a better place. you're whitened smiles and designer clothes feel like an of course to me, you would have those things. your snowboards and desert trips, spouses, weddings and attended reunions all look just about right. I have no beef with you. but i wouldn't know you now. good luck with life, I hope it's all it should be to you. I hope you find everything you seek in life. we're all proud of where we've come i think. I just can't bring myself to like you anymore. you feel so insignificant to me. I'm sorry for reducing you to... i just can't bring myself to care. so peace. peace. peace. many blessings on your lives. I hope i never run into you b/c i doubt i'll care. chances are i'll not recognize you and that won't bother me at all...