Nothing's ever simple is it. Had a dream day today, in many ways. Eric took Kristoffer out around 6:30 and I slept in till after 8:00. After breakfast and a long bath took off for my first prenatal yoga class. Came home gave the baby lunch, then took a nap with him. took a walk and got ice cream. played at the park for a while on the way home then watched tv all evening.
but all is not well. i'm sad. eric is holding in an anger, hurt, resentment. I don't know. i am tired. and i want to remember the good day i had. maybe he feels cheated. i don't know. and i'm falling asleep as i write. i guess we'll see what comes tonight. i hope he can reach over in the middle of the night to hold me and I will know everything is okay. i love him. and i need him.