Monday, November 1, 2010

the victim

I know there are pro’s and con’s but what are the cost of them? How much can you help someone you hate but can tolerate. Who needs help but will refuse it unless it is rose colored and depicts her a victim with an arm to lean on, no matter the cost. And will close her eyes and claim she never saw a thing. Woman, do you deserve the fate you chose for yourself? Are you capable of owning it even if you do not deserve it, but hold on to it with every gripping, leaching fiber? A weak thing that will not own its weakness except to garner justification and sympathy? You claim we hurt you. It has never been us. Simply pawns in your game of victim, or gone. Gone because I will not play with you. But if you ever chose to enter my world I will lend you a steady hand to make the leap.