My body know's terror.
I don't know who was the first to do me.
But they let a black snake loose inside of me.
It came between my legs into my belly.
And it lives between my breasts.
My stomach curls when it visits and my breath can't get in.
I'm throwing up.
But nothing's coming up.
And it makes me want to pee.
I try to think what would make me feel better, but i can't.
The world outside me isn't safe.
And inside there's a snake.
My whole body tingles and there is a sinking rock.
I spent four years trying to tell someone but i can't choose the time or place.
And when it's hiding i don't find it.
Cause i can't hide from it.
The fan is blowing on my skin and i wish it would stop.
I don't want to feel anything.
Anything!
I wish i could turn my body off!